04 March 2013

Official nominees: CAM Magician of the Year

Shawn recently posted the list of official nominees for the Canadian Association of Magician's, Magician of the Year award!

From the CAM website:
When adding the votes we ended up with a three way tie for fourth place.  Because we used an option 1 and 2 it was easier to determine a winner based on which of those three magicians had the most option 1 votes.  Below I have listed the top nine magicians.  It is in fact a very impressive list which includes three previous winners of the award.  In the next few days I will contact each of these nominees and ask them to submit a brief 500 words or less description of themselves and their accomplishments.  Once I have these biographies I will post them here so you can all read and make an informed decision.  I truly believe that all the nominees are fitting of this, our most prestigious award and wish to congratulate them on being recognized by their peers for their contribution to magic in Canada and around the world.

Read more and learn the names of all the nominees as well as the list of official nominees.
 
Congratulations to everyone on the nomination list, and best of luck to the finalists!

(I was delighted to see that at least one of my nominees made it into the top four!)

No comments:

Post a Comment