10 May 2013

Random thoughts about CAM-JAM 2013 Spring edition

  • Whenever I drive to Greg's theatre, it always rains on at least one leg of the trip.
  • I've been a CAM member for a long, long time.
  • One-handed cut-a-thons are a young man's game.
  • Evelyn and Phil Matlin from Perfect Magic are warm and terrific people!
  • I thought that I'd learned my last mind-blowing Linking Ring move from Tina Lenert earlier in the month.  Oscar Muñoz proved me wrong.  Twice.
  • Vincent Hedan tells me you can buy strawberry flavoured toothpaste.
  • Michael Dardant packs his hat very efficiently.
  • Thanks to Shawn Farquhar for coming up with idea and to Greg Frewin who generously offered us a meeting space and discounted tickets to his amazing show!

The CAM website has a nice write-up about this year's Magician of the Year, Mike Segal!  Congratulations Mike!

Go to the Perfect Magic blog to read Evelyn Matlin's thoughts on the weekend.

It was wonderful to meet up with so many of you!  If CAM-JAM Summer is anything like the Spring edition, it's sure to be a fantastic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment