30 September 2015

Request for LinkedIn endorsements and recommendations

Hi folks!

I'm polishing up my LinkedIn profile in anticipation of making a slow re-entry into the work force.

If we're connected via LinkedIn, and you feel comfortable doing so, would you please go to the "Skills and Endorsements" section of my profile (bottom half between "Experience" and "Education") and endorse me for skills you feel I have demonstrated running Canada's Magic?  Some skills that would be relevant include, but are not limited to:
  • Blogging
  • Social Media
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Social Networking
  • Writing


Additionally, if you feel comfortable leaving a comment or two in the "Recommendations" section (bottom of page), I'd be grateful.  In addition to the previously listed topics, some areas that would be relevant include, but are not limited to:
  • Community building
  • Relationship building
  • Professionalism

Any support you'd be able to provide is appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

-N



No comments:

Post a Comment