Updated on October 8th to add items in this prize package include:
Three contests in three weeks! I'm starting to wish someone else was running the site so I could get a chance at winning some of these fabulous prizes! (Between you and me, there's very good chance there will be another giveaway before the month is out.)
I had the pleasure of meeting Marion and Ted Outerbridge while they were volunteer instructing at Sorcerers Safari Magic and Performance Arts Camp this past summer. They are fabulous people with a fantastic show! (I'm not the only one who thinks so. They received a standing ovation when they performed at this summer's IBM convention!)
They are generously providing, for your winning pleasure, an "Outerbridge Lecture Bundle" with a retail value of $135! (Currently available on their site for $100). From their site:
"Included are lecture notes and props for three of Outerbridge’s original, audience-tested routines that have been refined over 25 years in theatres, cruise ships, casinos, and television, as well as comedy clubs, schools and birthday parties."
If you're not familiar with their work, have a look at their Clockwork Mysteries Trailer video on YouTube:
I have been offered an "Outerbridge Lecture Bundle" from Marion and Ted Outerbridge to give away to my readers.
I will be holding a random draw to determine the winner. (There will be one winner.) The draw results will be posted Tuesday, October the 13th.
- Log into the RaffleCopter widget below, using Facebook or a valid e-mail address.
- Mandatory: Leave a comment in the widget, letting us know your favourite Outerbridge effect or memory. (Your favourite memory could be of them offering this prize up!)
- Optional: For an additional entry, use the RaffleCopter widget to send this message to your Twitter followers:
"Enter by Oct 12 to win an "Outerbridge lecture Bundle" from @OuterbridgMagic via @canadasmagic
- If you win, you must be willing to provide your full name and shipping information for me to share with the Outerbridges.
The fine print:
- To participate in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Limit of one mandatory entry and one optional entry per person.
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents excluding residents of Quebec.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- If you experience difficulties leaving a comment, you may e-mail it to me for posting. (I am not responsible if your e-mail is misdirected or gets stuck in my Spam folder.)
- You must be able to use the prize as offered. (No cash value will be offered.)
- The odds of winning depend on how many people enter the contest.
- The contest closes Monday, October the 12th at 11:59pm ET.
With thanks to Marion and Ted Outerbridge for generously making this prize available to you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway