Welcome to members of the Genii forums and readers of Wild About Harry!  Start reading about Houdini in Vancouver at part one of this week's Houdini series.

We hope you enjoy this series of guest posts as much as we did!

24 January 2016

James Alan on why math is important

From Reality Based Magic:
On the way home, however, was another story. I hopped off the 401 to get gas in Whitby. I located an Esso station (150 Consumers Drive, for those who want to avoid it). They had gas posted for 92.3¢/L which seemed quite reasonable. I authorized my card and began pumping. But soon it stopped. When I looked up, I was rather confused to see that I had managed to pump less than 14L of fuel and the price at the pump what a whopping $125.00.
Read more.

Related posts:

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments:

Post a Comment