31 March 2016

#BrowsersBash2016 social media

As many of you know, Saturday is the "Browser's Bash," an all day convention hosted by the Browser's Den of Magic.

Like last year, I plan to be doing some combination of live-Tweeting and live-blogging of the event.  Apologies in advance for clogging your feeds.  To follow my Twitter account, you can use the web or use the Twitter widget on the right side of this page, under the "Selected Anniversaries" feature.

If you're at the event and Tweeting, I encourage you to add the hashtag "#BrowsersBash2016" to your Tweets.  I'll be adding a feature near the top of this page, which collects and posts all Tweets tagged in this fashion.

If it pleases the technology overlords, I'll also upload some footage to the new Canada's Magic YouTube channel.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment