As an aside, am I the only one wondering when someone is going to launch Datcourse in Magic?
From Discourse in Magic:
Welcome to the Discourse in Magic podcast! This is where we tackle magic’s hardest issues, theories, philosophies, discussion, and more to help you explore. We jump into all sorts of resources and most importantly actionable tips to help better the art and become a killer performer!
- Episode 11 – How to be a Great Teacher, Mentor and Student of Magic with Aaron Fisher and Adam Grace
June 16th, 2016
- Episode 10 – Playing Card Innovation and Economy in the Era of Crowdfunding with Lee Asher June 9th, 2016
- Episode 9 – Community Month: Introduction Magic Shops, Camps and Friends June 2nd, 2016
- Episode 8 – Performing Tips for the Working Magician, From Restaurants to Big Illusions with Chris Westfall May 26th, 2016
- Episode 7 – Ethics and morals for the modern magician with Ben Train May 19th, 2016
- Episode 6 – Creating a fictional premise with conflicts and twist endings that rock May 12th, 2016
- Episode 5 – Designing magic for the screen and the stage with Patrick Kun May 5th, 2016
- Episode 4 – Improv and being open to change with Chris Mayhew April 29th, 2016
- Episode 3 – Personality, character and connecting with your audience with Eric Leclerc April 27th, 2016
- Episode 2 – Going viral, the Reddit secret, and Rubik’s cubes with Steven Brundage April 23rd, 2016
- Episode 1 – Introduction Episode April 20th, 2016