Kidlet had this to say about the show:
- If you ask me what my favourite part is, my answer would be "the beginning to the end."
Kidlet's friend added:
- If I were half as good a magician as Chris Westfall, I'd call myself incredible!
Here are some random thoughts that came to mind about Thursday night's show:
- Ben Train kept the kids captivated in the lobby while we waited for things to get started.
- Chris made the kids laugh as he gave the audience a pre-show sneak peak at Bella.
- From the beginning, Chris and Bella, deliver a very visual and high-energy show!
- Bella elegantly defied the laws of physics with, among other things, a crystal ball, rings, and a hula hoop.
- (Was I the only one tickled by the visual pun of the dolly being taken off stage on a dolly?)
- Chris masterfully executed illusions large and small.
- Mouth shuffling was unexpectedly entertaining!
- A Pokéman Go player made a timely and unexpected cameo.
- This is a volunteer intensive show. By my count there were eight delightful children and one good-natured adult brought up on stage.
- The volunteers were fabulous, and made the evening so much fun for everyone!
- Chris expertly engaged the children, and had them eating out of the palm of his hand (figuratively).
- Hang out after the show for post-show photos, autographs, and a meet & greet!
- "Is it magic, or is it illusion?"
To learn more about this family friendly show, visit Chris Westfall Magic. You can purchase tickets for tonight's show (Friday July 22) at Eventbrite.
Disclosure: My family and I were guests at this show. The opinions expressed above are entirely my own. I did not receive compensation for the writing or the publishing of this article.