20 May 2017

Toronto: The Circus of Industrious Fleas

Catch Eric Woolfe as Buster Canfield, the world’s greatest flea circus impresario at Harbourfront Centre Sat, May 20 – Mon, May 22, 2017.

From the Harbourfront Centre blog:
Step right up, Toronto! The world’s greatest flea circus impresario is back in town and ready to astound and amaze you with his menagerie of mite sized mini-marvels.

We caught up with Buster Canfield before his performance in the Studio Theatre this weekend to tell us more about the greatest trained fleas to ever hop the Earth and what audiences can expect to see at HarbourKIDS: Circus!

Harbourfront Centre: How did you get your start as a flea circus impresario?

Buster Canfield: Well, ever since I was little, I wanted to run a circus, but I could never afford an apartment big enough to live with all the monkeys and lions and elephants. Let alone the big wagons and tents. And then, once, I lived in this place that had a lousy superintendent who was too cheap to spring for a good fumigator. Pretty soon, I realized if I mixed those two problems together, I could make my dreams come true.

Harbourfront Centre: What do you look for in a circus flea?

Read more and buy tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment