06 December 2017

Ryan Joyce helped raise over $11,000 for the Groves Memorial Hospital Foundation

Congratulations Ryan, on receiving the Melvin Jones Fellow award, and of course for all of your fabulous fundraising work!


From Ryan Joyce's blog post "A week of surprises":
This week I’m home and had a wonderful visit with my friends, The Fergus Lions Club.  I was looking forward to sharing my own news* but my excitement was to learn how much we raised for the hospital.  I’m pleased to announce we contributed over $11,000+ to Groves Memorial Hospital Foundation!!

A million thanks to Lion Margaret Murray for her own wizardry!  We sold out one show and 80% the second.  I’m so proud to be apart.  Thank you all.

I couldn’t be happier to live in a community filled with such much to give. 

Ms Murray had another surprise!  While normal Lions Club business agenda was taking place an award was announced and I was looking around the room to see who it could be.  Never in a million years did I ever consider it was directed to me.  I’m still speechless.

This is the Melvin Jones Fellow.

As a Melvin Jones Fellow, your name has been added to our listing of all individuals in the program.  During your next visit to International Headquaters, I invite you to visit the LCIF Room to see your name on this extensive list.

Read more.


From Ryan Joyce's Twitter feed:

No comments:

Post a Comment