16 March 2019

Sending healing thoughts to Evelyn Matlin

For those of you who don't already know, have a read of Evelyn Matlin's March 11th post "Who’s The Magician Here?" at the Perfect Magic blog.
So if any of you don’t know yet, and are wondering why I haven’t written anything since January, I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the beginning of February. To make a long story as short as possible, I think you know that Phil broke his ankle in late December and was working at home all this time. I looked after the shop all of January. I was used to running up and down the stairs of the shop and would take parcels to send out at the Pharmaprix Post Office across the street. I thought nothing of it.

Then, in early February I noticed I was out of breath when I got to the top of the stairs.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment