16 October 2019

Finding Farquhar

If you're not able to see Shawn Farquhar at his speakeasy magic experience, Hidden Wonders, perhaps you can catch him in his travels to San Diego, South Africa, and Penguin MAXX 2020!



From Shawn Farquhar's Facebook page:
Hello, Magic Fans in San Diego and surrounding areas... I'm coming to lecture on November 3rd in the afternoon. If you wanna spend a couple of hours learning some cool new magic and hearing a few fun stories, click the link and sign up for the fun. I'll see you soon.



And from Shawn Farquhar's Facebook page:
Did I mention I'm traveling to South Africa? If you're from there or have ever thought it would be cool to visit, this event will be of interest to you. https://www.secretsessions.co.za



Also from Shawn Farquhar's Facebook page:
More fun dates to announce for next year! I'll be a featured performer and lecturer at the 2020 Penguin MAXX events across the USA. So far I am scheduled for one in the Southwest and one in the South. If you're in or around Fort Worth, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia, then you'll want to check out these links.



No comments:

Post a Comment