20 July 2020

Luc Langevin interviewed by Matt Pritchard

From the July 15th post "Luc Langevin – magician (#124)" by Matt Pritchard at Words of Wonder:
How do science and magic interact?

Well, in history… since the beginning 🙂 In my own story, I started to be fascinated by magic at the age of 6 when I saw a magician for the first time. Around the age of 8 or 9, when I first learned about the existence of atoms, I became passionate by science too because I saw an opportunity to really understand how the world works. Magic and science were my 2 passions for many years and when I was around 22, I decided to link them in the presentation of my magic tricks in order to have a signature as magician and really be myself on stage. We created my first TV show around that time, and I needed to be different from other magicians. Using the science to do it was the natural choice.

Read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment