08 May 2021

Session with Shawn [May 16]

From the May 1st Facebook post by Shawn Faquhar:

On January 3rd I held my last Session with Shawn and at that time I promised I would do another soon. Okay, time slipped away on me and we're already in May! I am once again offering a Session with Shawn on May 16th at 1:00 PM PDT, that's 4:00 PM EDT and 10:00 PM CET.

For the first time ever I am including $30 in downloads as part of the Session. If you had wanted to attend and weren't able to because the previous ones all sold out in days... here's your chance.

To be clear, this is not a performance, nor is it a scripted lecture. This is a hands on Session where I will share many of my favourite effects, current and unpublished as well!
You can find out more at the ticketing page which is in Canadian funds.  Tickets are $40 Canadian and include $30 US in downloads... kind of a deal. 😉

Most likely the last time I will be doing this kind of virtual session, FYI.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment