01 May 2022

Felix Felicis to Michael Kras!

From the April 18th Instagram post by Michael Kras:

I have some news! Today was my first day jumping into one of the most exciting (and terrifying) journeys of my career so far as I join the Canadian premiere of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at Mirvish as the Illusions & Magic Assistant.

I’ve been in magic even longer than I’ve been in theatre, and it’s a literal dream to be able to combine these two parts of my artistic identity by joining the creative team behind this international smash hit play that uses magic, illusion, and sleight of hand as a key piece of its theatrical language.

I’ve never worked on something of such immense scale, and I’d be lying if I said I’m not overwhelmed. But I’m also beyond excited to work with this unbelievable company of artists, learn on my feet, and hit the ground running. Let’s GOOOOO.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment