Welcome to members of the Genii forums and readers of Wild About Harry!  Start reading about Houdini in Vancouver at part one of this week's Houdini series.

We hope you enjoy this series of guest posts as much as we did!

07 July 2015

Chris Funk's "Redefining Wonder"

From the review from Mooney on Theatre:
I still can’t figure out how he did it. I spent my entire 30-minute commute home trying to figure it out. I can’t. Chris Funk‘s phenomenal magic blew my mind in his show Redefining Wonder at the Toronto Fringe Festival.

I saw Lance Burton in Las Vegas and David Copperfield when he last came to Toronto. The twelve-year-old magician in me was looking forward to seeing this. I was expecting something good. I was not expecting that it would be that good.

Read more.

From James Alan's Reality Based Magic:
Last night I went to the Toronto Fringe and Chris Funk’s Redefining Wonder. I felt some sympathy because I’ve had my own Thursday 10PM opening night at a theatre festival, but the show came recommended to me so I went to go see.

Read more.




Watch Chris chat on Breakfast Television.


Related posts:

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments:

Post a Comment