- Joe Culpepper was a magic consultant for the series.
- Lawrence Larouche demonstrates a water tank escape.
- Nicholas Wallace holds a seance.
- Lucas Wilson demonstrates a suspended straitjacket escape.
- Scott Hammell demonstrates needles and mesmer.
- Other episodes include Nathan Kranzo, Banachek, and James Reese.
According to Joe, "The goal of the web series was to share some magic history and practical demonstrations inspired by the real-life relationship of Harry Houdini and Arthur Conan Doyle."
How well do you think they did?