09 March 2013

WowFest in photos

From Glen Co Photography:
I’m glad I went.  I got to feel like a little kid again.  I guess I only covered a small portion of the festival since looking at their website now (http://wowfest.ca) the whole event ran for several more hours after I had left.  The portion that I had covered was the Family Fun Magic Show.  This was the part where families can spend a day together watching some neat magic!  Sounds like a good time, right?  Bring the kids, the grandparents, even the in-laws!  There was a face painting station, The Garden Variety Show booth was making balloon animals for their willing recipients, and The Vanishing Rabbit Magic Shop was performing slight of hand trickery for those who dared near it!

Read more and see the wonderful photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment