20 August 2011

Thanks for your continued support!

Back in November when I started this blog, I had no idea what to expect.  (It seems fitting that my first post was about Jeff Hinchliffe and the post previous to this also features Jeff.)  I thought I'd be doing okay if I scrounged up four or so posts a month.

Look at us now!  This is post number 258!  (Where did all the news come from?)  We've served up well over 6500 page views in 2011 alone and most recently have had over 1000 page views in July and August each!  We have one hundred and three Twitter followers and over 1000 tweets.  We also have forty-two Facebook fans and a couple dozen subscribers.

All this to say, thank you.  Thank you for reading, subscribing, re-tweeting, liking, sharing, submitting news, corresponding, making me aware of typos, guest posting and most of all for your wonderful feedback and continued support!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! You've been doing an amazing job. I love hearing about the goings-on of Canada's magic. More than I ever knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Ryan! It is pretty impressive how much magic goes on in this great country!

    Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete