11 October 2012

Calgary: Vote for Wowfest

Ryan Pilling has a new project up his sleeve -- Wowfest -- a Magic Arts Festival that he'd like to launch in Calgary.  He's currently in the running to receive grant monies, but he needs your votes over at the Grassroots Inspired Grants website (requires Facebook account or registration at the site).

Ryan's project reminds me of the Magical Arts Festival that James Biss started in Toronto a dozen or so years ago.  That was a lot of fun! 

Good luck Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your support! I've got my fingers crossed. This is a project that's been on my mind for years. I'm really hoping this can be the boost it needs to get off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, be sure to drop us a line when you secure the funds and keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete