17 October 2013

Toronto: Mystery Workshop

From The Sid Lorraine Hat and Rabbit Club Facebook group:
From Ben Train:
Mystery Workshop- Tuesday October 22nd. You don't want to miss this!

Over the past 8 years I’ve brought to Toronto some of the finest talent in the world. Whether they were magic A-listers or people you hadn’t heard of, what they all had in common was that they were world-class talent.

So with that in mind… trust me.

I’m offering TEN TICKETS to a workshop with a mystery performer. That’s right, I won’t tell you who it is. What I will tell you though is that he performs regularly behind the bar in Boston, in the close-up room at the Magic Castle, and at New York's Off-Broadway Magic show, Monday Night Magic. He’s also published a number of effects and a DVD with some of the biggest magic companies in the world, and is a regular at the exclusive, invitation-only Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolic convention.

What I’m trying to say is… this guy is GOOD.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment