15 November 2018

Without Perfect Magic, there may not have been a JP Parent to fool Penn and Teller!

How many brick and mortar magic store staff are responsible for stories like this one from JP Parent ...

From the October 10th article "A Note from Montreal Magician Jean-Pierre Parent Who Fooled Penn and Teller" by Evelyn Matlin at Perfect Magic:
One goes about ones business everyday, doing what they do, but once in a while something happens to lift your spirits. JP Parent  who fooled Penn and Teller https://youtu.be/_-P4wjAROok took the time to write to me and with his permission I am sharing it with you. This is what he wrote.

“I love your articles you post !

The last one about being in heaven when you walked in the shop was my favorite. Ms Evelyn, you prob would not remember this if I told you ,but you where the first person to perform a magic trick for me in a magic shop.


Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment