17 September 2021

Jonah Babins interviewed by Jake Strong

From the September 16th Facebook post by Discourse in Magic:

I was a guest on a wonderful podcast!

And you know what that means? 

We talk about things I don’t usually talk about - so I wanted to share it with all of you.

The phenomenal magician, and podcaster - Jake Strong Magic, interviewed me for his show!

Jake has a podcast called Three Questions wherein he asks his guests... well… three poignant questions!

In the interview, Jake asked me about the misunderstood aspects of running a magic biz, how I prepare to interview my own podcast guests, and about my strengths and weaknesses with the Toronto Magic Company.

As you can imagine, not only do we go pretty far behind the scenes - but you also get some extra insights about getting more bookings as a magician and so much more.

Listen to this podcast episode now—link below  👇 👇
https://discourseinmagic.com/three-questions-with-jake.../

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment