07 November 2021

Jonah Babins in Narcity Toronto

From the October 25th article "How This 27-Year-Old Queen's Math Major Ended Up Earning Six Figures As A Magician" by Sarah Rohoman in Narcity Toronto:

As he got older, Babins said that enough people started hiring him that it seemed like something he could potentially get into full-time.

"I had to give it a shot, you know, so it was more exciting for me to do that than for me to pursue something a little more serious. And it just ended up kind of snowballing from there."

As well as being a magician and doing both live and virtual shows, Babins notes that he wears many hats in order to run a successful business and that no day is ever the same because of it.

"I am a podcaster. I interview world-famous magicians, and I share it with the world," he said. "I'm a magic business coach. So I help other magicians grow their businesses and use some online marketing techniques to make them effective and more fun. And then I'm an event producer. We produce ticketed events for people that come to see magic shows, and also we produce events online for magicians for the community."

Read more.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment