20 March 2022

Opening soon: Dave Curran's Jokers

From the February 17th Facebook post by Dave Curran:

For the past two years, my businesses have been essentially shut down. However, I have been hard at work behind the scenes. After numerous covid related delays, I am very happy to announce the opening of a my brand new own comedy club and theatre. This has been a dream of mine for the past two decades. 

www.Jokers.ca will be the 905's only permanent comedy club and the GTA's newest. Seating around 250 people, we will feature not only stand-up comedy, but also magic, tribute concerts, live-band karaoke, jazz, drag, and much more variety. The location is in Richmond Hill in a very cool location. My partner is Steve Esfandiar Kalantar and he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from running Yuk Yuks. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment