07 December 2022

Edmonton: Keith Brown and friends (such as Jay Flair!) [Dec 9]

From the November 29th Facebook post by Edmonton Fringe Theatre:

“Fringe provided a support system of other artists who mentored me. It was invaluable to me. I just want to pay it forward. I like to bring other artists with me because other artists brought me with them. That’s what I want to do with this show.”  - Keith Brown, Fringe Artist

Don’t wait til next summer. Get your fill of Fringe magic now! Snag your tickets to Keith Brown & Friends, December 9 at 8PM in The Backstage Theatre.

Hosted by magician Keith Brown, this variety show features an electric lineup of local talent: musician Jay Gilday, magician Jay Flair, theatre creator Dayna Hoffmann and Max Hanic.

Buy tickets now: https://tickets.fringetheatre.ca/event/601:4499/601:30097/
Photo by Avan Patel.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment