11 April 2015

#BrowsersBash2015 social media

As many of you know, tomorrow is the "Browser's Bash," an all day convention hosted by the Browser's Den of Magic.

It was announced on the Browser's Den Twitter feed that the event is a complete sell out!

I'm one of the lucky ones attending and plan to be doing some combination of live-Tweeting and live-blogging of the event.  Apologies in advance for clogging your feeds.  To follow my Twitter account, you can use the web or use the Twitter widget on the right side of this page, under the "Selected Anniversaries" feature.   If you're at the event and Tweeting, I encourage you to add the hashtag "#BrowsersBash2015" to your Tweets.  I've added a feature just under the header of this page, which collects and posts all Tweets tagged in this fashion.

I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment