17 March 2021

Vitaly Beckman on Penn and Teller's "Fool Us" [Mar 19]

From the March 13th Facebook post by Vitaly Beckman:

On this day, one year ago I was performing in Vegas and in the evening decided to attend the taping of Penn and Teller: Fool Us and watch the show as an audience member... it was the last filming day of season 7 and I was surprised to see a few good friends Shawn Farquhar and Clinton W. Gray being taped that night! Little did I know that from that very day I won't perform live nor see another live show for a year.

Coincidentally, I also didn't know that one year later I will be invited to participate in the Fool Us show as a contestant again... virtually! And so, I'm excited to announce that I will be performing a brand new piece of magic this Friday at 9pm on The CW. Wish me luck!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment