27 February 2022

Kickstarter: Shawn Farquhar's Hidden Wonders Playing Cards

From the Shawn Farquhar Hidden Wonders Playing Cards Kickstarter:

When I was young I discovered Stud playing cards that were made by Walgreens. They quickly became my favourite, but sadly they have changed.  In my quest to find a perfect deck of cards I have collected more than 3000!  I was looking for a classic look to the back, a deep elegant rich colors for the court cards as I feel the bright yellow and blues makes the cards look better suited for a Carnival than an elegant lounge.  I didn't want to change the classic art of the court cards, as the common person recognizes them and accepts them easily, but I did want to add some class.

Since I was unable to find a deck I loved, I've decided to make my own!

This is where you come in and hopefully agree.  If you are looking for a classic deck of cards with thin crushed stock that is traditionally cut to make doing a Faro shuffle with the cards face down easy... then this is the deck for you!  The deck will be fifty-four cards in an awesome tuck box, with individually numbered seals. 

Read more.




No comments:

Post a Comment