21 July 2023

Toronto and Brampton: Matt DiSero [Jul 29 (with Ken Margoe) and Oct 27]

Updated September 26th to add:

 

 

From the July 16th Facebook post by Matt DiSero:

Hey Toronto ! Club 52 brings  Ken Margoe and I to this very cool little venue in the west end July 29th. Love me some small intimate venue where we can do things we couldn’t on a big stage. We’d love to see ya there !

Tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/club-52-presents-matt-disero-ken-margoe-tickets-678772285177

 

 

From the July 17th Facebook post by Matt DiSero

BRAMPTON!! I'll be comin' home to perform at the Rose Theatre Oct 27. Brampton's my hometown, as noted in this video, a teaser of sorts, we have abundant drugs and all. I'll share details soon, but mark your calendars, it'll be on the Rose site shortly.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment