20 July 2018

Perfect Magic: Sale, sale, sale!

From the Perfect Magic blog:
Some of the items were on the last sale, but most of them are not. The items are at least 50% discount, most are 60% discount, and some are more. It lasts until July 31, 2018 or before if items are sold out, so order now if there’s something you want.

You may not be interested in the items I listed ON SALE, but surely you’ll find something of interest in 1561 items. So this is what I decided to do. I’m attaching the complete list without prices. If there’s anything you want, send Perfect Magic an email of your list, up to 10 items, and I will send you their Sale Price and you can decide if you want them or not and we can make arrangements for payment from there.  You can buy more than 10 items of course, but it would be hard for me to be looking up lists for 100 items at a time. You can send another 10 after you get my reply if you’re interested in more stuff.

Read more then snag your deal at Perfect Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment