28 May 2022

Raphael La Ferrara in Global News

From the May 28th article "Meet a Montreal magician who has a ‘mind-boggling’ 1.7M TikTok fans" by Kalina Laframboise in Global News:

Like most other teenagers, Raphael La Ferrara spends a lot of time on TikTok — it’s where he shares his craft, makes others smile and has amassed more than a million followers.


The 17-year-old Montrealer is a professional magician and content creator who uses everything from a deck of cards to colourful party cups to Rubik’s cubes in his popular videos. His tricks often involve putting a personal and magical spin on an online trend.

He largely films his creations from the comfort of his family home, sometimes with the help of his mom and dad.

“I’m making these videos because I enjoy making them,” La Ferrara said. “I never take anything for granted. I’m just so blessed for everything I have in my life and I’m able to perform gigs. I’m able to get bookings and it really helps me out.”

Read more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment