28 December 2021

Aaron Matthews Virtual Magic Show [Dec 28]

From the December 26th Facebook post by Aaron Farberman:

FREE VIRTUAL MAGIC SHOW! The only thing I ask from you if you attend, no frowns allowed!

I want to close out the year with a little positivity and laughs! This show will be super casual, just having some fun performing some of my favorite virtual magic ✨ We should have a fun, small group so everyone will have a chance to join in on the magic 🤯

This is my only FREE virtual show since last year and my only one for the foreseeable future! Please join the link early and I’ll see you all soon!!

Topic: AaronMatthewsVirtualMagicShow
Time: Dec 28, 2021 07:00 PM America/Toronto
Join Zoom Meeting
https://infiniteeventservices.zoom.us/j/96491025040
Meeting ID: 964 9102 5040

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment