15 May 2023

Atsushi Ono in the Calgary Herald

Tune into Canada's Got Talent on CityTV tomorrow night to watch Atsushi compete in the live finale!

 

From the May 12th article "How Calgary magician Atsushi Ono wowed his way to the season finale of Canada's Got Talent" by Eric Volmers in the Calgary Herald

For now, he is in Niagara Falls, Ont., which is where the two-hour live finale of Canada’s Got Talent will be filmed on May 16. Ono, who showcased some genuine nervousness during his initial audition, seemed to legitimately wow the judges, particularly Offishall. The hip-hop artist seemed too enamoured with what he was seeing to sit still.

“I thought I was very lucky,” he says. “The beauty of close-up magic is that you never know what is going to happen. When I saw him (walking away), I thought I can make this funnier. The other thing was that I trust all the judges. They are the real stars … they understand how TV works. So whatever happens, I’m going to trust them. They are going to make me even funnier or make me cool or whatever.”

Still, he admits he is dealing with some nerves leading up to the all-important finale.

“I don’t want to disappoint anybody,” he says. “At the same time, of course, I’m nervous because it’s a live show.”

Read more.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment