19 November 2022

Gabriella Lester in the TriCity News and on Global News

From the November 3rd article "Port Moody's Gabriella Lester hopes to 'fool' world-class magicians on national TV" by Kyle Balzer in the TriCity News

Lester told the Tri-City News the experience has been a dream come true and it's an appearance she has pursued since she was 12 years old.

"This makes me so excited for the next few years," the Heritage Woods Secondary graduate said in notable disbelief and excitement.

"Performing is my greatest passion, and 'Fool Us' is just another reminder to set myself impossible goals. What may seem 15 years away, could only be five. And that I have to keep pushing myself to achieve remarkable things."

Read more.

 

 

From the November 18th Facebook post by Shawn Farquhar:

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment