21 December 2023

Calgary: Introducing the "Wit & Wizardry - Comedy Magic Cabaret" [Jan 31, Feb 21, Mar 27]

From the December 17th Facebook post by Ryan Pilling:

This project has been whispers on the wind, but it's time to break wind and release the whispers! Wit & Wizardry - Comedy Magic Cabaret is *appearing* in Calgary at the end of January.

I'm at my best in a small theatre venue, so you'll get to see me at my most magical, along with some equally astonishing friends. ("What, Ryan has real friends? I'm astonished!")

I will be promoting this relentlessly, forevermore, so you might as well give up now and hop aboard the Wizard Train™. Choo choo, muggle huggers.

 

 

 

More details are available at the Wit & Wizardry - Comedy Magic Cabaret Facebook event.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment