28 May 2024

Dean Gunnarson's film "Escape" nominated for Best Short film at CBFF2024 Awards Gala

From the May 20th Facebook post by Dean Gunnarson:

I'm truly grateful. Our film Escape has been nominated for Best Short film at CBFF2024 Awards Gala in Wales! Over 800 films were submitted. It is an honor just to get admitted, yet alone Nominated. WOW.

Congratulations to director Michelle Boulet, DOP Sarah Constible, producer Lisa Nelson Fries, all the cast and crew extraordinaire. And screenwriter  Carolyn Gray for believing in this magical adventure over a decade ago when I first shared it with you over many many coffee tales. Thank you  #cinematoba program with thanks to #nsi and #thewinnipegfoundation #CBFF2024

My Grandma Chivers was born and raised from very humble beginnings, just a few miles from where Escape will be shown. She was always my biggest supporter. I hope I make her proud ❤️

My friend Phil continues to wave his Magic Wand.... ❤️



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment