10 May 2024

ICYMI: Mark Clearview on the Canada's Got Talent semi-finals, BTS, and a message from Mark

But not in that order.  First up, a message from Mark.


From the May 8th Facebook post by Mark Clearview:

I want to thank my dad. I want to thank all of you...

Last night I made history and got a Golden Buzzer in the elimination round from Howie Mandel himself (an inspiration to this Canadian boy). I'm moving on to the finals of Canada's Got Talent.

Simply put: I'd like to take home the win for my father.

Please help me do that by sharing this to directly to 3-5 people and asking them to vote for me. YOU CAN VOTE ON MAY 14TH BETWEEN 8:00PM EST - 9:30PM EST while the episode airs. YOU GET 3 VOTES PER EMAIL ACCOUNT and you can do so here:
HTTPS://CGTVOTE.VOTENOW.TV/VOTE

More to come on May 14th... Your support means the world.

 

From the May 4th upload "This Has NEVER Happened Before | Howie BREAKS THE GOLDEN RULES for Mark Clearview" at the Canada's Got Talent YouTube channel: 

Howie breaks all the rules for Mark Clearview! Sending him straight through to the Finale with a Golden Buzzer + $25,000 from CIBC!

 

 

From the May 7th Facebook post by Canada's Got Talent:

DOUBLE PLOT TWIST! Howie went rogue and provided a second Golden Buzzer Eliminations surprise! Catch up with a stunned Mark Clearview and Howie Mandel backstage in Golden Moments brought to you by CIBC!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment